The Permagen 96-Well Bar Magnet PCR Separation Plate is suited for use in a robotic or manual operation. Works well with many types of PCR plates. Coming Soon!!!
For pricing or to purchase please visit our online store
Features – Permagen 96-Well Bar Magnet PCR Separation Plate
• Helps to flatten out warped, or bent PCR plates, which is critical when working in lower volumes
• PCR plates wont shift off of magnets with any lateral movements associated with robots, shakers, etc.
• Will hold (4) 0.2 mL PCR 8 Strips
• Unlike many bar magnet plates, this product works with many 96-Well PCR plates (full skirted, unskirted, 1/2 skirted, and PCR strips). The need for several products is eliminated.
• Compatible with many common bead chemistries
• 7 Strong Neodymium bar magnets for optimum performance. This also allows users to shift the plate from one position to the next drawing the collected beads across the wells
• Solid aluminum construction for precise, trouble free performance eliminating the concern for material inconsistencies or breakage associated with some plastic products on the market
• Hard-coat anodized finish for durability
• SBS Compliant footprint
• Working volumes from 50 µL to 0.2 mL
• For best performance, flat PCR plates are recommended
• Made In USA
Please contact us for volume discounts
Part no.: MSP750Request Quote