The Permagen 96-Well Ring Low Elution Magnetic Separation Plate is best suited for use in a robotic operation. Works well with many types of PCR plates.
For pricing or to purchase please visit our online store
Features – Permagen 96-Well Ring Low Elution PCR Magnetic Separation Plate
• Helps to flatten out warped, or bent PCR plates, which is critical when working in such low volumes
• PCR plates wont shift off of magnets with any lateral movements associated with robots, shakers, etc.
• Works with many 96-Well PCR plates (full skirted, unskirted, 1/2 skirted)
• Compatible with many common bead chemistries
• Strong Neodymium magnets for optimum performance
• Solid aluminum construction for precise, trouble free performance eliminating the concern for material inconsistencies or breakage associated with some plastic products on the market
• Hard-coat anodized finish for durability
• SBS Compliant footprint
• Minimum working volumes as low as 5 µL
• For best performance, flat PCR plates are recommended
• Made In USA
Please contact us for volume discounts
Part no.: RLE500See Price In Store Request Quote